Wednesday, May 14, 2014

A Dilly a Day

I've always loved a bit of hand piecing, evenings, cat on lap, watching a favourite show!  Lately however, after the demise of the pin cushion obsession, I thought I was in the clear to set about designing another quilt.  While I was thinking I decided to make a dilly bag, not too difficult, pretty fabrics etc. etc.  So I did, I made one, then two, then three and I am not here to divulge how many I have now made, suffice to say that my friends have one or are getting one and I'm thinking again, about the next thing and hoping I can control it!!!!

Here is a photo of one of the many pin cushions I have made, again the actual number is not relevant here, but, you know, more than 2 and less than 20.  The pattern for the Pin Cushion is by Louise Pappas of Three Dolls Patterns and I now have a pattern for the Dilly Bag available.


5 comments:

  1. Love your bag...mine must still be coming! Love that pincushion too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are adorable little bags with some fabulous fabric! You mentioned you have the pattern available? I would love it, if it's still available. And the pincushion is sweeeet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snap! I've just bought this dilly bag pattern from my Mill Rosie meet up yesterday I just fell in love with the hexies and the colours you used for the demo bag I can't wait to start making one but like you I don't think I'll be able to stop at one :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! Love this bag. I shall get one from Millrose this weekend. So happy you have it published Judy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both the pincushions and the dillies!

    ReplyDelete